Type any of the following to get started with your search:
 City/Area Pittsburgh, PA
 Zip Code 15212
 Neighborhood Diamond Run
 School District Pittsburgh
 Address 123 Main St, O'hara Twp, 15212
 Street Name Main St
 MLS# 1012536

Wondering how much your home could sell for in today's market?
Click the button to view an instant home value report.

Wondering how much your home could sell for in today's market? Click the button to view an instant home value report.

My Clients are my Priority

Thank you for visiting my site. Within these pages, you can find information on every property listed in the area. Look under Properties to begin your search. This wonderful service allows you to view all property details, see virtual tours, set up saved searches, receive property updates, create a Hotlist of your favorite properties, and use advanced search criteria. You don't need to sign up for anything ~ this is complimentary service I provide to help customers with their real estate searches. Looking for "Someone You Can Trust"? The most important attribute when choosing a real estate professional is to find someone you can trust. I have a history of success and integrity in real estate that you can depend on and am an experienced negotiator with expert knowledge of the greater Pittsburgh market. You can count on me to always work with your interests in mind, and to represent you and your wishes to the best of my ability. Give me 5% of your trust and I will earn the other 95% plus. I will strive to be "Always in Touch". Good communication is the cornerstone of any successful relationship. You can count on me to provide you with the information you need on a schedule and in a manner that suits you best whether by phone, email or texting. You will always have 24/7 access to a wealth of online resources through our website and various other websites where our properties are showcased including Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow and more. Most importantly, I want you to know that if you really need to call me in the evening, don't worry about late night calls because if I am available; I will take your call up until 11:00pm daily. My best contact is my cell at 724-263-7424. I realize there are many different work schedules and want to make it as convenient as possible for you to communicate with me regarding your real estate needs. I hope to be your "Real Estate Agent for Life". Every one of my clients are unique, and that is exactly how I treat you. I am proud to say that a high percentage of my business comes from past clients and their referrals - from people who choose our services time and again. I don't measure my success by sales, but by the relationships built along the way. Your referrals to family, friends, neighbors, coworkers and others are a true compliment to my business. I appreciate your business and thank you in advance for your support and confidence. It's Good To Know..."That I go the extra mile for my clients and will team with you for a successful relationship in either selling or buying your new home. Not all Realtors are the same....call me today to SEE the difference." At your service, Jody L. Moebius Realtor BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES THE PREFERRED REALTY 776 Rostraver Road Belle Vernon PA 15012 Phone: 724-263-7424 Cell Phone: 724-263-7424 Office Ext 3119 Fax: 724-929-4919 Email: jodymoebius@tprsold.com Website: www.ajmoebius.com


1658786 | 334 Leeper Road Belle Vernon 15012 | 334 Leeper Road 15012 | 334 Leeper Road Rostraver 15012:zip | Rostraver Belle Vernon Belle Vernon Area School District

334 Leeper Road




OPEN HOUSE 1661876 | 8 Spring Street Charleroi 15022 | 8 Spring Street 15022 | 8 Spring Street Fallowfield Twp 15022:zip | Fallowfield Twp Charleroi Charleroi School District

8 Spring Street

Fallowfield Twp



1654979 | 5185 Cedar Hills Blvd Belle Vernon 15012 | 5185 Cedar Hills Blvd 15012 | 5185 Cedar Hills Blvd Rostraver 15012:zip | Rostraver Belle Vernon Belle Vernon Area School District

5185 Cedar Hills Blvd.




1656727 | 118 Yukon Avenue Yukon 15698 | 118 Yukon Avenue 15698 | 118 Yukon Avenue South Huntington 15698:zip | South Huntington Yukon Yough School District

118 Yukon Avenue

South Huntington



View All My Listings


Make the home buying process one step easier by getting pre-approved for a mortgage.


Discover how much your home could sell for in today's market by filling out a FREE CMA form.


Read all about the latest happenings and trends in real estate on my blog.

Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.

© 2024 BHH Affiliates, LLC. An independently owned and operated franchisee of BHH Affiliates, LLC. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol are registered service marks of Columbia Insurance Company, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. Equal Housing Opportunity.Equal Housing Opportunity

Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Consumer Notice